Important information regarding Summit Management’s initiatives in response to the Coronavirus Situation.
In recent days we have all made significant changes to the way we work and live. As working remotely and social distancing has become our new “norm”, albeit temporarily, let us not forget the reason for it. To Protect and Prevent! The health and safety of our residents, team members, and communities always comes first. It is this belief that continues to guide our actions as we navigate the quickly evolving Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
Summit Management is closely monitoring guidance from the CDC and other government entities to lead us in real-time operational decisions that are designed to protect the well-being of our residents, community and employees, alike. Furthermore, SMSI has implemented a number of precautionary measures in response to COVID-19, including but not limited to:
- Heightened (our already rigorous) cleaning and sanitizing procedures for incoming resident’s apartment homes, leasing centers, and common areas. Our professional cleaning vendors, use a variety of cleaning agents, to include green shield disinfectants.
- All SMSI leasing centers are available by appointment only. While limited scheduled in-person tours are available; we also encourage you to take advantage of all of our digital listings, 3D tours, and virtual leasing tools at your disposal. It is imperative to us that we continue to provide the best apartment search resources.
- The leasing offices remain virtually open and our teams are ready to assist! Please feel free to call, email, or visit our property’s website and our Summit team will respond promptly.
- To our current residents who may be on the verge of moving to another location, it may be a bit unsettling to pick up and relocate at this time. We are here to help and hope that we can work on postponing your move or rearranging your plans.
- We very much remain an active online social community and look forward to connecting with our guests, residents and future residents! Please keep sharing photos of your newly found home hobbies, your pets, loved ones, game nights, favorite recipes and hacks as you stay inside for a while.
For more information:
Federal Government: https://www.cdc.gov/ coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index. html
Properties in Colorado: https://covid19.colorado.gov
Properties in Ohio: www.coronavirus.ohio.gov
Properties in North Carolina: https://www.ncdhhs.gov/divisions/public-health/coronavirus-disease-2019- covid-19-response-north- carolina
As always, our team (family) at Summit Management sincerely appreciates you for choosing us! Remember, we’re all in this together and we can’t wait to reconvene for a brighter future. Wash Hands, Be Well, and please do not hesitate to reach out if we can answer questions or further assist!